It’s just about one year since I began drawing and painting with a teacher.
Some things I’ve done:
– color mixing
– color theory
– started using oil paint
– painted self portraits and portraits
– stretched and primed canvasses
– worked with six fantastic volunteer models
– finished two online classes with MoMA (one included painting)
– did five (plus) figure paintings
– put up artwork in a group show
– continued to show up and learn stuff for 12 months, whether or not I was comfortable.
– wow! what a year! thank you to everyone who says encouraging things to me! I appreciate it ❤️
4 thoughts on “one year!”
isn’t it wonderful to look back at how far you’ve come?
Yes! It was helpful to stop and reflect. Thank you for reading. Liz she/her
A real achievement! Great work!
thank you, honeybunch.